Relax, Sleep, Explore...
A Proper Yorkshire Breakfast
Choose a bottle from our Wine List
About Our Accommodation
Our guest rooms are in converted stables set around a stable yard. The Middleton Suite is self-catering and is the annexe to the Farmhouse with views across the stable yard. The Ainsty Suite, The Hurworth and The Bedale rooms are along one side of the yard, and each room has a private entrance, with views of the countryside at the front and the resident ponies from the bathroom at the back! All the rooms have an outdoor sitting area, a perfect spot for star gazing or for sitting in the sunshine and listening to the beautiful bird song.
Our rooms are furnished with handcrafted English oak furniture, from sustainable managed woodlands by two local family businesses – Beaver Furniture and also Robert Thompson’s ‘Mouseman’ of Kilburn near Thirsk. Look out for the signature carved Beavers and Mice on the furniture.
Woodlands Farm operates a strict non-smoking policy in all rooms and in certain outdoor areas such as the Stable Yard. We are sorry but we no longer accept pets except assistance dogs in The Ainsty Suite.
Check-in is between 4pm-6pm and check-out is by 10:30am. We can be flexible with timings if agreed in advance (preferably on booking). A late check-in/check-out fee may be charged at our discretion.
- ACCESSIBILITY: All our rooms are on the ground floor but The Hurworth, The Bedale and The Ainsty have a small step up into the Accommodation. The Middleton has a small step up into the main Bedroom which leads to the Bathroom. Please contact us for more information.
- If you are staying for a long period and/or travelling with lots of luggage – The Middleton offers more space.
- For group bookings, The Ainsty, The Hurworth and The Bedale are in the same block so perfect if you would like to be near/next door to each other.
- We offer 20% discount for stays of 4 nights or more as standard.
- Other offers are advertised on our accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or call us 01609 883524.
- We recommend booking dinner reservations at local pubs/restaurants in advance especially in the peak season. Please get in touch if you require advice.
- We can offer a complimentary shuttle service to/from Osmotherley subject to availability. Prior notice is preferred.
- You do not have to book breakfast in advance. It can be ordered during check-in.
- We only allow direct bookings for Christmas / New Year and some Bank Holidays. Online Travel Agent (OTAs) such as Booking.com and Expedia may claim we are fully booked when we are not.
- Bookings at Weekends are a minimum 2 night stay at peak periods, but please call us as we may have a night available which fits in with your plans. Again OTAs may say we are fully booked when we are not (*sigh!*)
Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Amy’s Homemade Cake upon Arrival